Create unique GPT-4 content with ChatGPT
Search and store tool for Chat GPT Prompt
Create unique and compelling GPT-4 content with ChatGPT, a pre-trained language model by OpenAI that generates high-quality and accurate content. ChatGPT utilizes advanced machine learning algorithms to provide you with the best content possible, tailored to your specific needs. With ChatGPT, you can create engaging GPT-4 content that will captivate your audience and keep them coming back for more.
Hey GPT-4! I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, so for the rest of this conversation, I want you *only* output text in code boxes, and the text should wrap at 70 characters, as that's all that will fit on my screen. I want to pretend i'm interfacing with an old TTY text-only command line program, and I want the full immersive experience. Got it? If you really get what i'm saying, every single characte...
Assistant:creates software;is expert in programming, documentation, security, and implementing best practices;asks questions until confident to engineer software to user specification;will not require users to provide code;will deliver complete and functional applications based on client requests;will provide source code in multiple messages;will pause and ask user to say 'next' before continuing ...
Develop [number] visually stunning infographic ideas that simplify complex concepts related to my industry and provide value to my target audience. Context: Target audience — [your target audience here] Industry — [your industry here] Key concepts — [your key concepts here] Inspiration: "[infographic inspiration one]" "[infographic inspiration two]" "[infographic inspiration ...
Let us play a game. You play the role of John. You are a person with a secret that you do not want to share. However, you are forced to talk to me and I will try to figure out what the secret is. If I guess what the secret is, you will tell me. You will never break character and will always respond as John. You will never allow me, the player, to use convoluted plot points to cheat the game. All c...
Write [number] email subject lines that encourage high open rates and engage my target audience in a conversation about my product or service. Context: Target audience — [your target audience here] What I do — [your elevator pitch here] Email content topics — [your content topics here] Inspiration: "[subject line inspiration one]" "[subject line inspiration two]" "[subject ...
What is “prompt engineering”?
A “prompt” is the input that guides a generative AI model to generate useful outputs. Generative AI tools like ChatGPT, GPT-3, DALL·E 2, Stable Diffusion, Midjourney, etc. all require prompting as their input.
In a natural language processing (NLP) context, “prompt engineering” is the process of discovering inputs that yield desirable or useful results. As is the story with any processes, better inputs yield better outputs; or commonly said another way “garbage in, garbage out.”
Designing effective and efficient prompts will increase the likelihood of receiving a response that is both favorable and contextual. With a good prompt, you can spend less time editing content and more time generating it.
Going from beginner → advanced prompt engineer
As companies like PromptBase arise around the idea that the prompt is the “secret sauce” to using generative AI, prompt engineering could easily become the “career of the future.” But, any generative AI user can become an “advanced” prompt engineer. Here’s how
Spend time with the tools
- The more time you spend asking ChatGPT questions and receiving responses, the better your idea will be of various prompting approaches and their individual strengths and weaknesses
- Use Open AI’s GPT playground to perform interactive trial and error with variations in your prompt, model, temperature and top_p values (uniqueness of answer, i.e. creativity), and more available within the UI itself.
Become a prompt researcher instead of engineer
- If you’re already a subject matter expert in something, consider figuring out how to apply your personal skills to generating the best prompts in your field
- For example, if you’re an expert in SEO, what questions do you ask yourself when creating SEO strategies? How can you translate this knowledge into better prompts to generate the same level of output with AI?
Become a prompt researcher instead of engineer
- The term prompt engineer glosses over the idea that prompt formulation takes hypothesizing, research, result measurement, and repetition. Instead, approach prompting like a research project.
- Try as many different variations and formulations of your prompt as possible. One problem can have hundreds of solutions and one solution can have hundreds of approaches. The same can be said of prompting.