Create unique LinkedIn with ChatGPT
Search and store tool for Chat GPT Prompt
Create unique and engaging LinkedIn with ChatGPT, a pre-trained language model by OpenAI for generating high-quality and accurate content.
Scan this LinkedIn Profile [LinkedIn Profile URL]. Using what you know about this person and what we do at [your company], draft a three why's hypothesis (why do anything, why [your product], why now) as to why this person would want to buy our product.
I will provide you with a problem and you will generate an engaging LinkedIn post on any subject, customized for a specific reader's job title. To get started, please provide the following information: The subject of your post: [subject of your post] The reader's job title: [ reader's job title] Once you have this information, ChatGPT will generate an engaging post that speaks directly to ...
Write [number] LinkedIn post ideas that showcase our client's industry knowledge and engage their professional network. Context: Target audience — [your target audience here] Client's industry expertise — [your client's industry expertise here] LinkedIn goals — [your LinkedIn goals here] Inspiration: "[LinkedIn post inspiration one]" "[LinkedIn post inspiration two]" "[Link...
Generating a List of 5 LinkedIn Articles for a Profession or Topic of Your Choice
Generate a list of 5 LinkedIn articles to write for a [profession or topic of your choice]
Generate an Opinion about UX Design Tips for LinkedIn
Provide a UX design tip I can share on LinkedIn.
15 LinkedIn Post Ideas to Highlight Your Client's Industry Expertise and Drive Engagement
Write [number] LinkedIn post ideas that highlight our client's industry expertise and drive engagement from their target audience. Context: Target audience — [your target audience here] Client's industry expertise — [your client's industry expertise here] Engagement goals — [your engagement goals here] Inspiration: "[LinkedIn post inspiration one ]" "[LinkedIn post inspiration...
Summarize [LinkedIn profile url] and list the top 5 pain points they likely face in their current role.
Scan [LinkedIn URL] for latest activity and write a message that uses the recent activity as an entry point to rekindle conversation.
Write 10 LinkedIn post ideas that showcase the expertise of our accounting team and attract potential clients. Context: Target audience — Business owners, entrepreneurs, and decision-makers What we do — Offer customized accounting solutions for businesses Content topics — Accounting insights, industry trends, team accomplishments, thought leadership Inspiration: "3 Key Financial ...
What is “prompt engineering”?
A “prompt” is the input that guides a generative AI model to generate useful outputs. Generative AI tools like ChatGPT, GPT-3, DALL·E 2, Stable Diffusion, Midjourney, etc. all require prompting as their input.
In a natural language processing (NLP) context, “prompt engineering” is the process of discovering inputs that yield desirable or useful results. As is the story with any processes, better inputs yield better outputs; or commonly said another way “garbage in, garbage out.”
Designing effective and efficient prompts will increase the likelihood of receiving a response that is both favorable and contextual. With a good prompt, you can spend less time editing content and more time generating it.
Going from beginner → advanced prompt engineer
As companies like PromptBase arise around the idea that the prompt is the “secret sauce” to using generative AI, prompt engineering could easily become the “career of the future.” But, any generative AI user can become an “advanced” prompt engineer. Here’s how
Spend time with the tools
- The more time you spend asking ChatGPT questions and receiving responses, the better your idea will be of various prompting approaches and their individual strengths and weaknesses
- Use Open AI’s GPT playground to perform interactive trial and error with variations in your prompt, model, temperature and top_p values (uniqueness of answer, i.e. creativity), and more available within the UI itself.
Become a prompt researcher instead of engineer
- If you’re already a subject matter expert in something, consider figuring out how to apply your personal skills to generating the best prompts in your field
- For example, if you’re an expert in SEO, what questions do you ask yourself when creating SEO strategies? How can you translate this knowledge into better prompts to generate the same level of output with AI?
Become a prompt researcher instead of engineer
- The term prompt engineer glosses over the idea that prompt formulation takes hypothesizing, research, result measurement, and repetition. Instead, approach prompting like a research project.
- Try as many different variations and formulations of your prompt as possible. One problem can have hundreds of solutions and one solution can have hundreds of approaches. The same can be said of prompting.