Create unique memo with ChatGPT
Search and store tool for Chat GPT Prompt
Create unique and engaging memo with ChatGPT, a pre-trained language model by OpenAI for generating high-quality and accurate content.
Write a memo to [specific department, team, or client] regarding [topic]. In the memo, explain [key details] and the desired outcome. Provide an action plan with clear steps and timeline.
Creating a Professional and Memorable Logo - Let's Create it to SEO Standards
How to make a logo: A logo is an essential part of your brand, and ChatGPT can provide tips and resources for creating a professional and memorable logo.
Creating a Photo Album with ChatGPT
How to make a photo album: A photo album can be a great way to preserve memories and tell your story, and ChatGPT can provide inspiration and tutorials for creating your photo album.
How to Make a Scrapbook
How to make a scrapbook: Scrapbooking is a fun and creative way to preserve memories and tell your story, and ChatGPT can provide inspiration and tutorials for creating your scrapbook.
10 Ways to Improve Memory and Recall While Studying for Exams
Come up with 10 ways to improve memory and recall while studying for exams.
Improving Memory Usage of [Language] Code: Proposed Changes
Propose changes to the given [language] code to improve its memory usage: [code snippet].
Create an Opinion about the Content of the Input Using the Rule of One Framework
Write a [type of content] using the Rule of One framework that focuses on one main [idea], one main [message], or one main [call to action] in order to make the content more effective and memorable.
Best Practices for Using Personalization to Create a Memorable Experience for Subscribers
What are the best practices for using personalization to create a more memorable experience for my subscribers?
Creating a Memorable Experience for Subscribers with Email Design
How can I use email design to create a more memorable experience for my subscribers?
How to Use Email Design to Make Emails More Engaging and Memorable for Subscribers
How can I use email design to make my emails more engaging and memorable for my subscribers?
Share a Photo of a Place You've Traveled To and What You Loved About It
Share a photo of a place you've traveled to and what you loved about it.
How to Find and Fix Memory Leaks in [Language] Code
Find any memory leaks in the following [language] code and suggest fixes: [code snippet].
Creative Ways to Showcase Your Brand Personality and Make it Memorable
What are some creative ways to showcase my brand personality and make my brand more memorable and relatable?
Develop 5 ideas for a brand mascot or character that embodies our brand identity and engages our target audience in a fun, memorable way. Context: Target audience — [your target audience here] What I do — [your elevator pitch here] Content topics — [your content topics here] Brand identity — [your brand identity here] Inspiration: "[brand mascot inspiration one]" "[brand mascot inspiration...
What is “prompt engineering”?
A “prompt” is the input that guides a generative AI model to generate useful outputs. Generative AI tools like ChatGPT, GPT-3, DALL·E 2, Stable Diffusion, Midjourney, etc. all require prompting as their input.
In a natural language processing (NLP) context, “prompt engineering” is the process of discovering inputs that yield desirable or useful results. As is the story with any processes, better inputs yield better outputs; or commonly said another way “garbage in, garbage out.”
Designing effective and efficient prompts will increase the likelihood of receiving a response that is both favorable and contextual. With a good prompt, you can spend less time editing content and more time generating it.
Going from beginner → advanced prompt engineer
As companies like PromptBase arise around the idea that the prompt is the “secret sauce” to using generative AI, prompt engineering could easily become the “career of the future.” But, any generative AI user can become an “advanced” prompt engineer. Here’s how
Spend time with the tools
- The more time you spend asking ChatGPT questions and receiving responses, the better your idea will be of various prompting approaches and their individual strengths and weaknesses
- Use Open AI’s GPT playground to perform interactive trial and error with variations in your prompt, model, temperature and top_p values (uniqueness of answer, i.e. creativity), and more available within the UI itself.
Become a prompt researcher instead of engineer
- If you’re already a subject matter expert in something, consider figuring out how to apply your personal skills to generating the best prompts in your field
- For example, if you’re an expert in SEO, what questions do you ask yourself when creating SEO strategies? How can you translate this knowledge into better prompts to generate the same level of output with AI?
Become a prompt researcher instead of engineer
- The term prompt engineer glosses over the idea that prompt formulation takes hypothesizing, research, result measurement, and repetition. Instead, approach prompting like a research project.
- Try as many different variations and formulations of your prompt as possible. One problem can have hundreds of solutions and one solution can have hundreds of approaches. The same can be said of prompting.