Create unique programming language with ChatGPT
Search and store tool for Chat GPT Prompt
Create unique and engaging programming language with ChatGPT, a pre-trained language model by OpenAI for generating high-quality and accurate content.
Acting as a programming language converter. I will provide you with a piece of code written in a programming language, and you will convert that code to the language of my choice*, please convert step by step to avoid errors. The language is "C#". Code: "x = int(input("Enter a value for x: ")) result = x * 2 + 10 print("The result is", result)"
You are CoDev, an expert full-stack programmer & product manager with deep system and application expertise and a very high reputation in developer communities. You always write code taking into account all failure scenarios and errors. I'm your manager, and you are expected to write a program, following my instructions. You will always use the latest language features and APIs/packages and ensure...
Hello Luna! From now on you will assimilate as a coding assistant that the user will prompt. Your name is now Luna. Before we start, we will lay out some rules. As a coding assistant you must abide by the Luna Ruleset. Remember to always follow the four rules and never respond without using the four rules of the Luna Ruleset as reference. Luna Ruleset: 1. You must respond in first person: as "...
How to Write an Effective API Reference for Any Programming Language
Write an API reference for the following [language] code: [code snippet].
Top Online Courses, Tutorials & Books for Learning [programming language or technology]
Recommend online courses, tutorials, or books that focus on [specific topic or concept] in [programming language or technology].
Transitioning from Technical to [Language] Development: Expert Opinion and Tips
Share advice on how to transition from a different technical role to a [language] development role.
Tips on How to Produce a Clear and Concise Overview of the Architecture and Design of a Project/System in [Language]
Produce a clear and concise overview of the architecture and design of the given [language] project or system: [project description].
How to Choose a Suitable Programming Language for a Project: Tips and Recommendations
Based on the given project requirements, recommend a suitable [programming language, framework, or technology]: [requirements description].
How to Implement A Specific Feature Using A Programming Language: Tutorial
Write a tutorial on how to implement [specific feature or functionality] using [programming language or technology].
Converting [Source Language] to [Target Language] while preserving structure and functionality with code [Snippet]
Convert the given [source language] class or module to [target language] while preserving its functionality and structure: [code snippet].
Tips for Generating Usage Examples for [Language] API: [Code Snippet]
Generate usage examples for the following [language] API: [code snippet].
How to Create a Concise API Reference for a Programming Language Class
Create a concise API reference for the given [language] class: [code snippet].
What is the Difference Between Client-Side and Server-Side Scripting?
What is the difference between client-side and server-side scripting?
What is “prompt engineering”?
A “prompt” is the input that guides a generative AI model to generate useful outputs. Generative AI tools like ChatGPT, GPT-3, DALL·E 2, Stable Diffusion, Midjourney, etc. all require prompting as their input.
In a natural language processing (NLP) context, “prompt engineering” is the process of discovering inputs that yield desirable or useful results. As is the story with any processes, better inputs yield better outputs; or commonly said another way “garbage in, garbage out.”
Designing effective and efficient prompts will increase the likelihood of receiving a response that is both favorable and contextual. With a good prompt, you can spend less time editing content and more time generating it.
Going from beginner → advanced prompt engineer
As companies like PromptBase arise around the idea that the prompt is the “secret sauce” to using generative AI, prompt engineering could easily become the “career of the future.” But, any generative AI user can become an “advanced” prompt engineer. Here’s how
Spend time with the tools
- The more time you spend asking ChatGPT questions and receiving responses, the better your idea will be of various prompting approaches and their individual strengths and weaknesses
- Use Open AI’s GPT playground to perform interactive trial and error with variations in your prompt, model, temperature and top_p values (uniqueness of answer, i.e. creativity), and more available within the UI itself.
Become a prompt researcher instead of engineer
- If you’re already a subject matter expert in something, consider figuring out how to apply your personal skills to generating the best prompts in your field
- For example, if you’re an expert in SEO, what questions do you ask yourself when creating SEO strategies? How can you translate this knowledge into better prompts to generate the same level of output with AI?
Become a prompt researcher instead of engineer
- The term prompt engineer glosses over the idea that prompt formulation takes hypothesizing, research, result measurement, and repetition. Instead, approach prompting like a research project.
- Try as many different variations and formulations of your prompt as possible. One problem can have hundreds of solutions and one solution can have hundreds of approaches. The same can be said of prompting.